BIBCO colleagues:

We're nearing the end of the fiscal year for the PCC statistics and
narrative annual reports for PCC programs.  BIBCO contributors are asked to send forward their September stats on an earlier schedule to help us meet our deadlines.  In addition, we ask for your narrative reports on the highlights of program activities in your institution from the beginning of October1, 2007 to the end of September, 2008.

Narrative Reports:  I've received about 6 so far...

September 19--is the deadline for narrative reports.  In one or a few
paragraphs, you can talk about new initiatives, expansion to different
formats or languages, and facility, staffing, and collection issues that
are part of this year's story.  Please send FY2008 BIBCO narrative
reports to Carolyn Sturtevant ([log in to unmask]) by September 19.

Record Contribution Stats Reports:
September 26 --is the desired deadline for sending your final BIBCO and
CONSER stats reports for September contributions and FY2008.  We'll run
our stats program on Oct. 2.  Please send no reports Oct. 2-Oct. 15.

November 7--is the deadline for a report on your contributions for the
first reporting period of FY2008.

If you have questions about any record stats reporting, please contact
Carolyn Sturtevant ([log in to unmask]).  Thanks.

Carolyn Sturtevant
BIBCO Coordinator
Library of Congress
202-707-4551