I am the processing archivist and the primary encoder in a growing
shop.  We use NoteTab Light with NCEAD_2002 clips and stylesheets.  Four
computers, used by student employees and one archivist tech, are
networked to mine.   Until recently, I created all new files, but the
staff and grad asst. will begin creating files as well.  In our test
runs, we have learned that none of the networked computers can create
new proper finding aids.  They do not insert the administrative
information, such as the institutional name, header entity, etc., within
the document.  Two also have pop-up boxes stating that there was an error.

Can anyone tell from this brief description whether this is a network
issue or a style sheet issue?

Thanks,
Kathy

--