  From: Custer, Mark
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Monday, August 18, 2008 10:46 PM
  Subject: Display of container lists in online finding aids

  I was wondering if anyone can point to any of their favorite examples of finding aids that are displayed online.

  I am particularly looking for finding aids that integrate digitized objects somehow, but I am also interested in any examples of "container lists"/"collection contents" that are considered to be displayed in a coherent and useful manner.

  Mark Custer