From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Custer, Mark
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, August 18, 2008 10:46 PM
Subject: Display of container lists in online finding aids

I was wondering if anyone can point to any of their favorite examples of finding aids that are displayed online.

I am particularly looking for finding aids that integrate digitized objects somehow, but I am also interested in any examples of “container lists”/”collection contents” that are considered to be displayed in a coherent and useful manner.

Mark Custer