Hi Kathryn,

I'm not sure if this helps or not, but we also use NoteTab, with the EAD
Cookbook loaded onto to it.  We've tweaked all of the components
substantially and have created a zip file.  Both our version and the
original Chris Prom version unzip and create directories on the C drive
only.  We've found that we can not "share" files on our networked
drives; we can copy them only.  We can only
work/create/edit/parse/transform when it is on our C drive.  I'm not
sure exactly what NCEAD is, but perhaps the program and package have to
be loaded individually on each C drive as the Cookbook.  We also
purchased additional licenses.
 Hope that helps...

Barbara D. Aikens

Chief, Collections Processing
Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution
Ph: 202-633-7941
email:  [log in to unmask]

Mailing Address
Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution
PO Box 37012
Victor Bldg., Suite 2200, MRC 937
Washington, DC  20013-7012