Dear Rebecca,

We use Alternate Formats

<altformavail id="a17" encodinganalog="530">

<head>Alternative Forms Available</head>

and are available via the Archives of American Art's website. The
collection OR Portions of the collection are available on 35 mm
microfilm reels XXXX-XXXX at Archives of American Art offices, and
through interlibrary loan.</p>

</altformavail>

The bulk of the collection was digitized in 2005 and is available online
via AAA's website.

We ask our archivists to choose the language from the template above.
You could easily swap that out to say something like:  Items from this
collections were digitized in XXXX and are available via ......

Best,

Barbara D. Aikens

Chief, Collections Processing

Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution

Ph: 202-633-7941

email:  [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

www.aaa.si.edu <http://www.aaa.si.edu/>

Mailing Address

Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution

PO Box 37012

Victor Bldg., Suite 2200, MRC 937

Washington, DC  20013-7012