Dear Rebecca,

We use Alternate Formats

<altformavail id="a17" encodinganalog="530">

<head>Alternative Forms Available</head>

</altformavail>

The bulk of the collection was digitized in 2005 and is available online via AAA's website.

We ask our archivists to choose the language from the template above.  You could easily swap that out to say something like:  Items from this collections were digitized in XXXX and are available via ……

Best,

Barbara D. Aikens

Chief, Collections Processing

Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution

Ph: 202-633-7941

email:  [log in to unmask]

www.aaa.si.edu

Mailing Address

Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution

PO Box 37012

Victor Bldg., Suite 2200, MRC 937

Washington, DC  20013-7012