Hi Everyone -

   I just wanted to send an e-mail to invite you and your staffs to the
   Department of the Interior Library on Friday, September 19th from 10:00
   am to noon for a free DOI Library Training Session, "Advanced Legal
   Research on Westlaw"

   Attendees will learn how to take research skills learned in introductory
   Westlaw courses to the next level. Learn how to find cases by attorney
   or judge's name, date, and jurisdiction. Explore statutory materials and
   learn how to combine the best of book and online research with Westlaw's
   online Table of Contents. Delve into KeyCite's unique features that
   allow researchers to fine-tune their result by legal issue,
   jurisdiction, and other selected criteria. And learn how to personalize
   Westlaw to meet your unique research needs. This program will be
   conducted by a Westlaw trainer.

   All that are interested are invited.  The DOI Library is located in the
   Main Interior Building, located at 1849 C Street, NW, Room 1151 in
   Washington.  Space is limited so please contact the Library by phone at
   (202) 208-5815 or by e-mail at [log in to unmask] to let us know you will
   be coming.    For more information about future DOI Library Training
   Sessions, we encourage you to visit our Training Sessions website at
   http://library.doi.gov/programs/training/index.html .

   We hope to see you here on September 19th!

   George Franchois
   Coordinator of Library Services
   U.S. Dept. of the Interior Library
   1849 C Street, NW, MS 1151