Hi Everyone -

   I just wanted to send an e-mail to invite you and your staffs to the
   Department of the Interior Library on Tuesday, September 30th from 10:00
   am to noon for a free DOI Library Training Session, "ProQuest's National
   Newspapers Collection: Introduction and New Features."

   ProQuest's National Newspaper package provides online access to the most
   respected national and regional newspapers from across the U.S. The
   titles in ProQuest's National Newspapers offer researchers thorough
   coverage of local, national, and international events with journalistic
   balance and perspective. Attendees will learn how to browse and search
   through ProQuest's collection of full-text articles from the Christian
   Science Monitor, Los Angeles Times, Wall Street Journal, New York Times,
   and Washington Postdating back to the 1980's, using helpful browsing and
   searching tips offered by a ProQuest trainer.

   All that are interested are invited.  The DOI Library is located in the
   Main Interior Building, located at 1849 C Street, NW, Room 1151 in
   Washington.  Space is limited so please contact the Library by phone at
   (202) 208-5815 or by e-mail at [log in to unmask] to let us know you will
   be coming.    For more information about future DOI Library Training
   Sessions, we encourage you to visit our Training Sessions website at
   http://library.doi.gov/programs/training/index.html .

   We hope to see you here on September 30th!

   George Franchois
   Coordinator of Library Services
   U.S. Dept. of the Interior Library
   1849 C Street, NW, MS 1151