Hello,

I'm a new image/video librarian in a federal library and would like to connect with others in similar positions in order to share ideas/resources, learn from one another, and hopefully, meet up at conferences.  I work primarily with 35mm slides, print and digital images; video - 3/4", mini dv, beta sp, digibeta, HD optical disk, VHS, DVD, etc.  I'm particularly interested in discussing the management (we are utilizing ContentDM) and preservation of digital collections and I'm seeking recommendations for organizations to join, and training opportunities.  I look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks,

Jenny Peterson
U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
National Conservation Training Center