Updated Education and Training Opportunities from OCLC Eastern

Registering for OCLC Eastern training is easier than ever!
We have nearly finished implementation of a new and more robust registration system. Now registering for OCLC Eastern training classes, events and eContent demonstrations will be even easier. You don't need to do anything in preparation for this change, which is scheduled to take place during the latter half of September.

Featured class for SeptemberWorldCat Collection Analysis Webinar
Don't fall back on your collections. Take a step forward and learn how to use WorldCat Collection Analysis to evaluate your library's collection in order to reveal its strengths, gaps and overlaps in comparison to the holdings of peer libraries and institutions contributing to the WorldCat database.

Sign up today!

WorldCat Collection Analysis Webinar
September 22, 2008
1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
WebEx online webinar

Coming Up
Outlined below are classes we have planned for the next few months. We add new classes frequently, so to stay as up-to-date as possible, sign up for our Training RSS feed which provides daily updates on courses that have just been scheduled. If you are interested in a more collective view of training opportunities, opt for our Training Update and we will send you regular information. Or, view our Web site.

Cataloging and Metadata

Collection Management

Digitization and Preservation

Librarianship and Professional Issues

Library Administration and Management

Reference and Public Service

Resource Sharing (ILL)

Technology

Visit the OCLC Eastern Web site for a complete listing of classes and events.  or to request customized training, please contact OCLC Eastern at 1-800-543-4599.

From RSS feeds to member updates, staying informed is easier than ever with OCLC Eastern electronic communications. Sign up today: https://www.oclc.org/eastern/email/default.htm.