skills in order to engage an audience.
Date: Wednesday, September 24th, 2008
Time: 2:00pm to 3:30pm

Location:
Independent Community Bankers of America
Suite 900 (9th Fl.)
1615 L St., NW
Metro: Farragut West/Farragut North

RSVP: Susan Fournier -  [log in to unmask]

Price: Free for DC-SLA members; $10.00 for non DC Chapter members
(payable via PayPal at
http://units.sla.org/chapter/cdc/events_files/virtualseminar.html)

Attention: regardless of payment, ALL attendees must "rsvp"

Please note: Seminars begin PROMPTLY; it is best to arrive at least 10
minutes early to sign in and get seated. Please bring your own handouts.
A link to the course materials will be provided a few days before the
seminar.
Please share this seminar announcement with others who may be interested
(SLA members/non-members)

***
DC-SLA offers chapter members the opportunity to participate at no
charge in SLA's popular Click U Live Seminars. The Chapter purchases a
site license and members may participate in the seminar at the given
site. This does not allow individuals to participate from their own
offices.

For more information about these seminars and other 2008 SLA Click U
Live seminars -
http://units.sla.org/chapter/cdc/events_files/clicku08.html

For information about other DC-SLA events, visit the DC Chapter 2008
Events page: http://units.sla.org/chapter/cdc/events.html

****
Greta Ober
2008 DC - SLA VP / President Elect