Space is still available. So register today!

SLA Click U Live Seminar: How to Be an Effective Meeting Facilitator
Presented by Jennifer Blagg, Attorney at Law

How many times have you wondered, am I getting my point across? Is the right information absorbed? This course will address the importance of the meeting facilitator, the purpose of facilitation, how to effectively facilitate a meeting and the best practices to engage our listeners. Applied theories as well as real-world best practices that can applied in their places of work will be demonstrated.This introductory seminar is designed for all professionals who are currently responsible for facilitating meetings, or for professionals who need to learn these skills in order to engage an audience.
Date: Wednesday, September 24th, 2008
Time: 2:00pm to 3:30pm

Location:
Independent Community Bankers of America
Suite 900 (9th Fl.)
1615 L St., NW
Metro: Farragut West/Farragut North

RSVP: Susan Fournier -  [log in to unmask]

Price: Free for DC-SLA members; $10.00 for non DC Chapter members
(payable via PayPal at http://units.sla.org/chapter/cdc/events_files/virtualseminar.html)

Attention: regardless of payment, ALL attendees must "rsvp"

Please note: Seminars begin PROMPTLY; it is best to arrive at least 10 minutes early to sign in and get seated. Please bring your own handouts. A link to the course materials will be provided a few days before the seminar.
Please share this seminar announcement with others who may be interested (SLA members/non-members)

DC-SLA offers chapter members the opportunity to participate at no charge in SLA's popular Click U Live Seminars. The Chapter purchases a site license and members may participate in the seminar at the given site. This does not allow individuals to participate from their own offices.

For more information about these seminars and other 2008 SLA Click U Live seminars - http://units.sla.org/chapter/cdc/events_files/clicku08.html

For information about other DC-SLA events, visit the DC Chapter 2008 Events page: http://units.sla.org/chapter/cdc/events.html

Greta Ober
2008 DC - SLA VP / President Elect