Space still available to join a representative(s) from the Columbia University Press, Columbia International Affairs Online (CIAO) for the following sessions:
Where: FEDLINK Training Room, LC John Adams Bldg., Rm. 216
When: Sept. 10th, 2008, 9:30 and 1:30
Registration: Please e-mail Jim Oliver, [log in to unmask], to register for either session. Please forward to colleagues who might have an interest in the subject matter.

Columbia International Affairs Online (CIAO) publishes a wide range of
scholarship from 1991 onward that includes working papers from
university research institutes, occasional papers series from NGOs,
foundation-funded research projects, proceedings from conferences,
books, journals and policy briefs.  In our 11 year history we have
collected over 450,000 pages and update each content area monthly.

In conjunction with the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU), we launched our  redesigned atlas.  Now subscribers can access the latest political and economic structure, background, and outlook, as well as detailed maps and essential country information, for 203 countries.

A CIAO representative will demonstrate the resource on September 10th at 9:30 am and 1:30 pm.

John Babcock
Electronic Products Representative
Columbia University Press
p 212 459 0600 X7125