Excess journals (US Army, NSRDEC) [PART 2]

The technical library at the U.S. Army, NSRDEC is discarding unbound journal issues that are excess to our collection.
Suspense will be October 15th, preference given to libraries wanting larger runs and then first come first served for individual issues.

Please reply directly to me at [log in to unmask] and not the listservs, the moderators will appreciate it!

Please note, many of these titles were received from another closing federal library, where it appears the staff bound many volumes incomplete. For the sake of brevity, I am listing the holdings ranges, but for most of them there are a mix of bounds and unbounds with the bounds frequently being incomplete and multiple missing issues.  Happy to answer questions about specific volumes or issues, these runs are unlikely to be useful for more than plugging holes in an existing print run.

        ************************************************************************************************************************************************

Archives of Internal Medicine
        v.150 - v.162 (1990-2002)
        mixture of incomplete bounds and unbounds, contact us to verify if holdings include specific issues

Gut
        v.28 - v.53 (1987-2004)
        issues are bound, some supplements are loose

Lancet
        v.335 - v.360 (1990-2002)
        unbounds with mulitple gaps in coverage, contact us to verify if holdings include specific issues

Nature
        v.373 - v.414 (1995-2001)
        mixture of incomplete bounds and unbounds, contact us to verify if holdings include specific issues

New England Journal of Medicine
        v.322 - v.351 (1990-2004)
        mixture of incomplete bounds and unbounds, contact us to verify if holdings include specific issues

Thrombosis and Haemostasis
        v.43 - v.48 (1980-1982)
        v.51 - v.52 (1984)
        v.55 - v.56 (1986)