Hi, sorry to bother everyone with this request.  I tried an interlibrary loan, but with no success.  One of our researchers wrote a chapter entitled "Coal Gasification" for the Kirk-Othmer Concise Encyclopedia of Chemical Technology, 5th Edition, 2-vol. set, July 2007, ISBN 978-0-470-04748-4.  It is supposed to be on pp. 178-185, and I'm assuming it will be in vol. 1 of the 2-vol. set (since it is alphabetical).  I don't have a copy of the paper (unless someone also wants to and/or can provide that) so I cannot confirm the page numbers, or really even the author(s).  The Wiley website does show that there was such a chapter in the encyclopedia, but that's about all it shows.  Can anyone verify the citation info for me?  Thank you SO much!  -- Cathy W.

 Cathy Wright
U.S. Department of Energy
National Energy Technology Laboratory
1450 Queen Ave. SW