Good Afternoon,

Please post the following DTIC JOA:

Announcement No:  	D84088   (Open to the Public/U. S. Citizen)
Title/Series/Grade: 	Librarian, YA-1410-02
Opens:		      22 Sep 2008
Closes:		      01 Oct 2008
Location:		      Ft. Belvoir, VA

http://jobsearch.usajobs.gov/getjob.asp?JobID=75975821

DTIC offers competitive salaries, flexible work schedules, family
friendly
environment, employment related paid training and education, bonuses,
and awards.  We are seeking talented people who want challenging
assignments in a progressive organization.  Located at Ft. Belvoir, VA,
in the Andrew T. McNamara Headquarters Complex, we provide on-site
access to free parking, free state-of-the-art fitness facility, a
federal
credit union and a fee-based child care development center.  Please feel
free to forward this message to individuals who might be interested in
such a
position.

Want more information about DTIC?  Go to:
www.dtic.mil

Thank You!
Catherine Samuel
DTIC Personnel Admin Team