Space still available to attend an informative Praeger Security International (PSI) Vendor Presentation, FEDLINK Service ID== GP.

**********
DATE: Tuesday, September 9th, 2008
TIME: 9:30 AM and 1:30 PM sessions
LOCATION:  LC, Adams Building, FEDLINK Training Room, Rm 216
RSVP:  Jim Oliver at [log in to unmask] for either session. Please forward to colleagues who may have an interest in the subject matter.

**********
Praeger Security International (http://www.greenwood.com/psi) is an
imprint of Greenwood Publishing Group and content can be purchased through FEDLINK in 3 formats:

*Print
*eBook
*Online web based database

Example of New PSI Titles available in all 3 formats:

The 9/11 Encyclopedia (Stephen Atkins)
http://www.greenwood.com/psi/book_detail.aspx?sku=C9431

Missile Contagion (Dennis Gormley)
http://www.greenwood.com/psi/book_detail.aspx?sku=C9836

States without Citizens, Understanding the Islamic Crisis
http://www.greenwood.com/psi/book_detail.aspx?sku=C35590

Uncle Sam's Shame, Inside Our Broken Veterans Administration
http://www.greenwood.com/psi/book_detail.aspx?sku=C34650

Israel and Syria, The Military Balance & Prospects of War (Anthony
Cordesman) http://www.greenwood.com/psi/book_detail.aspx?sku=C35520

****  SEPTEMBER Special PSI Print & eBook offer ****

An extra 10% discount will be offered -- on top of the FEDLINK/Greenwood purchase  discount of 10% -- for print & eBook format (all imprints, Greenwood Press, Praeger,  Praeger Security International, and Libraries Unlimited.

Print Online catalog:  http://www.greenwood.com/advanced_search.aspx

eBook Online Catalog:
http://ebooks.greenwood.com/content/ebooks/xls/GDCTitles.xls

If you can't attend but are interested in the September price promotion, please email me at [log in to unmask]

Regards,
Kelly

Kelly Clifton
Regional Sales Manager