From: Michele R Combs <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2008 3:55:57 PM
Subject: Re: EAD to HTML, Saxon, and meta tags

Very helpful detailed explanation, Mike, thanks.  I will stay far far
away from Saxon 7 :)

My gratitude to Mark, Mike, and others who took the time to post
suggestions and thoughts on this; I have learned quite a lot from the
discussion.  Our IT guys have approved 6.5.5 for us so we'll go with
that and the problem becomes a non-issue.

I am of course still puzzled by why 9.1.0.2 behaves this way and will
continue to tinker with it on my own time.  If anyone has thoughts on
that feel free to send 'em on.

Michele