I'm pretty sure it's: source="lcnaf"

That stands for, "Library of Congress Authority Files."

Joyce Chapman

On Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 2:29 PM, Randi Knutson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I am sorry, but I just cannot find this information anywhere, and our
archivist doesn't know either.  For the attribute source in corpname, if it
is the LOC Online Catalog, what is the code I should use for source?

This actually illustrates the hardest part of creating a finding aid, at
least for me.  The online docs do a great job of explaining what the
elements are, but gloss over what the allowable attributes are....
/end non-archivist opinion

Thanks in advance, and sorry for the lame question.....