Hello,

I wonder if anyone on the list has experience they'd be able to share about using CONTENTdm to deliver finding aids. I've seen a number of options for doing this, including using CONTENTdm to deliver either PDFs or html pages of finding aids.

My understanding, though, is that CONTENTdm should be able to import and deliver EAD xml files, providing a search interface that will allow users to search through content in each of the EAD elements. Has anyone had success in doing this?

Thanks for any insights!

Kathryn

   Kathryn Stine
   Archivist, Special Collections Department
   University Library
   University of Illinois at Chicago
   801 S. Morgan, M/C 234
   Chicago, Illinois 60607