From: Encoded Archival Description List on behalf of Fox, Michael
Sent: Tue 10/21/2008 3:36 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Encoding oversize material

It is interesting to reflect on the degree to which numerous questions posed to this list are more about matters of arrangement and description than EAD itself.    But it has long been acknowledged that the common vocabulary that standards like EAD give us facilitates such discussions.   Please keep the questions coming; they stimulate important professional discussion.

Michael Fox