Daniel N Joudrey wrote:
> I am wondering if anyone is using a good Dublin Core template on the Web
> in your Info Org classes. I used to use the Nordic Metadata Project
> Template, but it's no longer available/working. I have tried a few
> others, but none are as straightforward and uncluttered as the Nordic
> template.
>
> Any ideas? Has anyone created their own?

I've used these two in my metadata course, with the caveat (to the
students) that all results should be looked over for errors and any
additional metadata massaging:

   Worthington Memories Qualified Dublin Core Generator -
   <http://www.worthingtonmemory.org/DC_Form.cfm>

   North Carolina Dublin Core Template -
   <http://www.ncecho.org/ncdc/template.html>

They're both a bit clunky in their own way.

--
Mark K. Ehlert           MINITEX
Assistant Librarian      30 Wilson Library