From: Discussion List for issues related to cataloging & metadata education & training on behalf of Arlene Taylor
Sent: Wed 10/8/2008 7:55 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [eduCAT] new edition of The Organization of Information

Hello All,

Today I received in my email, directions to send in spring textbook orders
as soon as possible.  I assume some of you also are supposed to do that
soon.  Those of you who use The Organization of Information as a textbook
will be interested to know that the third edition of this text
(co-authored with Daniel N. Joudrey) is scheduled to be published by the
end of this calendar year (Amazon says Dec. 30, but I think it may be a
bit sooner).  We should have page proofs late next week, and I hope to be
able to post the table of contents on my Web site.  I will send another
note to the list to let you know when the table of contents becomes
viewable.

Best wishes,
Arlene

Arlene G. Taylor  **  Professor Emerita
Library & Information Science Program
School of Information Sciences
University of Pittsburgh  **  Pittsburgh, PA  15260
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
http://www.pitt.edu/~agtaylor