I'd agree with this as well.  With the provider-neutral approach, 710 (in my mind) an attribute that applies, no matter the provider.  773 would only indicate a relationship between a manifestation and a collection one manifestation appears in.  Plus (as already stated) it reflects the nature of the relationship better in any case.

Steve Shadle/Serials Access Librarian  *****  [log in to unmask]
University of Washington Libraries      ***     Phone: (206) 685-3983
Seattle, WA 98195-2900                   *        Fax: (206) 543-0854