The ALCTS Steering Committee to Oversee the Implementation of the Non-English Language Task Force recommendations invites proposal submissions for the "Going Global! Finding Non-English Language Specialists" Program to be held at the ALA Annual Conference in Chicago on Monday July 14, 2009.
This program will consist of panel presentations and discussions related to the following issues:
Each presentation should be 20 minutes with 15 minutes for Q &A.
How to submit your proposal
The deadline for submissions is 5:00 P.M., November 3rd, 2008. Proposals must include the following:
· Title of proposed presentation
· Outline of the proposed presentation (no more than 300 words)
· Name(s) of presenter(s)
· Position or title of presenter(s)
· Presenter(s) employer or affiliated institution
· E-mail address
· Telephone/fax numbers
· Short biographical statement regarding the presenter/s
Proposals will be evaluated by the Steering Committee members and selected speakers will be notified via email.