      Hi Everyone -

      I just wanted to send an e-mail to invite you and your staffs to the
      Department of the Interior Library on Tuesday, December 2nd from 2:00
      to 4:00 pm for a free DOI Library Training Session, "Introduction to
      Academic OneFile."

      Gale/Cengage’s Academic OneFile database (available to DOI employees
      through the DOI Library website, http://library.doi.gov) contains
      peer-reviewed, full-text articles from 11,000 of the world's leading
      journals and reference sources. With extensive coverage of the
      physical sciences, technology, law and legislation, the environment,
      and other subjects, Academic OneFile is both authoritative and
      comprehensive. Attendees will learn how to search through its
      millions of articles to quickly find current and accurate
      information; peruse through their full-text coverage of titles such
      as the New York Times back to 1995; and find podcasts and transcripts
      for programs on NPR, CNN, and the CBC.  This class, taught by a
      Gale/Cengage trainer, also includes a look at the Gale/Cengage
      Virtual Reference Library and Directory Library, also available to
      DOI employees through the DOI Library website.

      All that are interested are invited.  The DOI Library is located in
      the Main Interior Building, located at 1849 C Street, NW, Room 1151
      in Washington.  Space is limited so please contact the Library by
      phone at (202) 208-5815 or by e-mail at [log in to unmask] to let us
      know you will be coming.    For more information about future DOI
      Library Training Sessions, we encourage you to visit our Training
      Sessions website at
      http://library.doi.gov/programs/training/index.html  .

      We hope to see you here on December 2nd!

      George Franchois
      Coordinator of Library Services
      U.S. Dept. of the Interior Library
      1849 C Street, NW, MS 1151