From: Lahoski, Carol Civ USAF AFMC 812 TSS/ENTL
Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2008 10:12 AM
To: Shiplett, Darrell Civ USAF AFMC 812 TSS/ENTL
Subject: FW: Chemical Warfare Bulletin

From: Zahn, Otto E Civ JSF EDW [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2008 10:44 AM
To: Lahoski, Carol Civ USAF AFMC 812 TSS/ENTL
Subject: Chemical Warfare Bulletin

Carol,

Can the library pull a couple of rabbits out of your magical hat and
help me locate a couple of articles?  The citations are:

*	Maj. M Barker, "Twenty Minutes of Chemical Warfare,"  Chemical
Warfare Bulletin, 23:3   (July 1937) , 103.
*	1st Lt. J. Dalton, "Chemical Warfare Training - Practical
Demonstration in Decontamination,"  Chemical Warfare Bulletin, 25:2
(April 1939) , 56, 57.

They are old and I can't find them.  Not cutting edge information, but
useful to show how far we've come.

Thanks.

Otto

Otto E. Zahn