On Wed, 5 Nov 2008, lbsun wrote:

> Marc James Russell is fuller than Marc J. Russell

  According to LCRI 22.3A, "When determing the fullest form ... make no
distinction between initials and forenames."

                                             John G. Marr
                                             Cataloger
                                             RMBA, UNMGL
                                             Univ. of New Mexico
                                             Albuquerque, NM 87131

         **"I really like to know the reasons for what I do!"**
                                             Martha Watson

Opinions belong exclusively to the individuals expressing them, but
sharing is permitted.