Has anyone commented on the implications for music uniform titles of the
change in LCRI 22.1? An example is the AACR2-compatible name heading
Mendelssohn-Bartholdy, Felix, $d 1809-1847 and the 554 related
name-title headings. Would a well-publicized cooperative project be
feasible both to identify and revise name authority records and to
report the necessary bibliographic file maintenance? The scope of the
revision required could become a deterrent to the establishment of a new
name-title authority record using a currently AACR2-compatible name heading.

Brad

--
J. Bradford Young
Otto E. Albrecht Music Library,