Dear PCC catalogers,
The Policy and Standards staff have been attending the PCC Policy Committee Meeting and therefore have not had time to review and/or respond to the messages generated by the guidance (or lack thereof) provided by LCRI 22.3A Fullness - with regard to the form of heading for a thesis, fullness of an author's name, etc.   Furthermore, because of the intervening Veterans Day Holiday on Nov. 11th, most staff will not be in the office until Wednesday the 12th and therefore a concerted response will not be forthcoming until after there has been time to meet and discuss the issue(s).  We want to thank you all for the input you've supplied-- it will be most helpful as we reconsider LCRI 22.3A.
Regards,