Randy,

If you do decide to humidify, be sure to use only distilled water.  I
made that mistake many years ago at a radio station, and the white
powder residue from hard water was everywhere, including inside
equipment and sucked down onto LPs as they played.  Believ me, you
don't want to go there!

Bob Cham