Apologies for the discographic question, but I have exhausted my other
resources at hand.

I have in hand an LP that is of Soviet origin, but not Melodiya/MK or
anything that I have seen previously. The acronym of the label name
appears to be something along the lines of BCT (with the "t" looking
more like a gibbet). The catalog number is 06501/06502. I have been able
to decipher that it is Medtner playing his Piano Concerto no. 3, but I
can't convince myself that the rest stands for "Philharmonia Orchestra
conducted by Issay Dobrowen", which is the only version that I have
turned up elsewhere.

Anyone out there (Mike Biel, maybe?) that can tell me what I've got. If
this it indeed a Russian pressing of the Abbey Road Philharmonia
recording, it has done a pretty good job of overlaying it with a layer
of acoustic sludge/fudge.

Thanks,

Peter Hirsch