Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=111). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV 16.0 - ARSCLIST Archives

All,

I am new to this list and VERY new to the technical aspects of
digitizing audio tape ... we have a collection of about 200 reel to reel
tapes that are about 40 years old.  Some of them at a careful glance are
NOT in the best of shape (there is visible cupping on a few). We do not
have the expertise remotely here to deal with them technically - I was
wondering if anyone has a company that they have worked with for sending
a batch of tapes to to have them digitized (and possibly  transcribed
too). I am looking at them right now to get an overall picture of what
they are, and they DO seem to be worth preserving.

thanks

Melodie Morgan Frances
Head of Cataloging
Graduate Theological Union