At 11:17 PM 2009-01-02, Michael Biel wrote:
>I have good photocopies of the photographs and articles (in German)
>that were published during the war in Rundfunk magazine.  And I also
>have the photocopy of the GE report that (I think) Friedrich sent
>me.  I'd be glad to send scans out to someone who could host them on
>their site.
>Richard??

I could do that assuming that the material is all PD...which it may
or may not be. As a U.S. citizen with web hosting located in the
U.S., I need to abide by the longer of the U.S. or Canadian copyright law.

>Now if I could just get Deitrich Schuller to send back the three
>Magnetophone tapes I loaned Friedrich to dub!

I remain equipped to transfer the 6.5 mm wide Magnetophonband at 77
cm/s (I actually use 30 in/s) and also 1 m/s (I've done a few reels
at that speed).

Cheers,

Richard