I'm wondering if some clever programmer has written a program that "records" (captures) audio
streams in the background (ie you tell it the website and set a timer and it grabs it and saves it
to a file on your hard drive).  I believe the latest  version of Total Recorder has a timer, but it
needs to get an audio feed from the soundcard to work. What I'd like is something that can grab Real
or Windows Media streams "live" and then save them to the hard drive for later listening, without
having to play the audio "live."

Does anyone know of or use such a program? This would be for a Windows XP computer.

Thanks!

-- Tom Fine