I am finding problems connecting with these links.  The
http://www.iasa2009.com  goes to a front page with a link to either an
English or Greek language page.  The English can't be located, and the
Greek is a blank grey page with a legend (back).  The IASA home page is
www.iasa-web.org , not ".no" and the links from that page to the
conference pages do not work either.

Mike Biel  [log in to unmask]