Brian McNerney wrote:
> Mike:  I am using an Apple MacBook Pro, and was able to connect
> efficiently to their homepage, which featured an organizational logo
> and option for site entry in English.
> I know that doesn't help you, but perhaps explains that the problem is
> at least not site generated.
>
> Brian

Actually I never had a problem getting to that cover page and also to
the association homepage once I changed the suffix to .org instead of
.no, but all of the links on it for this were also the same broken
ones.  HOWEVER, I did get a nice off-list email from Marcia K. Segal who
led me to   http://www.iasa2009.com/eng.html  which does work now.   I
think the link originally did not have the dot after  eng