Lou Judson wrote:
> Thanks Tom. Those are good, but what I really meant was more people
> like Dismuke who program old music currently - with commentary and the
> like...
>
> <L>
>
> Lou Judson  Intuitive Audio
> 415-883-2689

You might try YesterdayUSA.com  It has been on satellite and the
internet since 1983 playing and discussing OTR and other old recordings
-- it has been there longer than any other internet service.   I appear
each Sunday night around 11:30 Eastern for a half hour or so in a
discussion with the moderator of the weekend late night live shows,
Walden Hughes.  Other than the 10:30 PM live shows,  the streamed
programs are done by collectors around the country and are randomly
intermixed in two week cycles.   As a matter of fact, two of our program
producers died last year and we are continuing to play old backfiles of
their programs.  Although Bill Bragg, the owner of YesterdayUSA has
years of backfiles, there is no on-demand available, it is just streamed.

Mike Biel  [log in to unmask]