Thanks Bill! I was going to ask...

And now, for one who has never had a DATA DAT in my system (only at
studios where I've worked) what would be an acceptable unit that
doesn't cost a million bucks? No SCSI here except my old old 9500...
firewire? USB2?

Thanks, a cursory search turned up nothing for me.

Lou Judson  Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689