All of
our
>> current recording is done digitally, and stored on MAM-A professional
>> grade gold CDs.  Our collections extend back to the 1950s and include
>> reel-to-reel and cassette masters, as well as digital audio tape and
>> other digitized recordings on CDs.  Much of the digitization of the
>> older material was done haphazardly.

It would seem that accessibility would also be a concern. Perhaps a
website that allows you to upload your files, is protected by a password,
and is only available to the blind community through unique User IDs. I
don't think I would permit User Downloads.

If you need a consultant, let me know.

http://moneywisdom-gold.blogspot.com