Most people,myself included,who have spent any amount of time digging through old records has come across acetates of complete radio shows (I have sold a few on eBay of "X Minus One"(An NBC show.),Jack Benny,and "Gang Busters".) that were recorded by radio stations at the time they were first broadcast.

I have a 33 1/3 "Victrolac" record somewhere(Like a "Program Transcription".) of a radio transcription RCA pressed for NBC,by Orson Welles National Political Action Committee.What would be the date on this?

                            Roger