Is anybody opting to state "undated" in unittitle, with the reasoning that
using the dates of the collection duplicates what has already been stated
in the high-level unitdate?

John Bewley
Music Library
University at Buffalo, The State University of New York
716 645-0614

--On Wednesday, January 14, 2009 11:05 AM -0500 Michele R Combs