Hi,

I am using Archivists’ Toolkit to export my finding aids.  I’m in the process of revising my old, pre-AT stylesheet to accommodate the new finding aids I’m creating in AT.

The new finding aid wasn’t formatting at all (see below for comparions), so I deleted the following code from the <ead> tag:

xsi:schemaLocation="urn:isbn:1-931666-22-9 http://www.loc.gov/ead/ead.xsd" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:ns2="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink" xmlns="urn:isbn:1-931666-22-9"

Now the finding aid is successfully formatting to the point where I can start working with it.  But I don’t know enough about EAD to know if by deleting the above code—am I deleting something important?

You can see a comparison of the old and new finding aids here:

http://www.law.upenn.edu/bll/archives/xml/king.xml (old)

http://www.law.upenn.edu/bll/archives/xml/test.xml (new, with code not removed to show you how messed up things were.  Both files validate in Oxygen.)

Best,

Jordon