Forwarded message follows from Wendy Duff,  [log in to unmask]

Glenn Gardner
Network Development & MARC Standards Office
Library of Congress
Washington, D.C.  USA  20540-4402
Ph: +1 (202) 707-7414             Internal: LS/TECH/NDMSO (4402)
[disclaimer: the content of this email does not necessarily reflect the policies of the Library of Congress]

>>> Wendy Duff  1/6/2009 11:05 AM >>>

The Archival Metrics project has developed and tested questionnaire for
gathering feedback on archives services and tools including finding
aids.  You can download the finding aid questionnaire as well as part of
a toolkit at http://www.archivalmetrics.org/toolkits.  You have to
register - we hope to gather user feedback on these tools in the future
but they are free.

If you have any questions either I or Beth Yakel would be happy to
answer them.

Wendy Duff