I've explored it a bit in a pre-conference for TLA and will do so for ALA
2009 in Chicago, but it is a challenge to incorporate it for the actual
cataloging class because we still have to teach AACR2. I've had students
research it for final papers.

Am thinking of creating an experimental class just on RDA, FRBR, and FRAD
just to explore the issues, reading, etc. We are able to teach a course
twice under an experimental course number here at UNT.

Shawne D. Miksa, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Department of Library and Information Sciences
College of Information, Library Science, and Technology
University of North Texas
email: [log in to unmask]
http://courses.unt.edu/smiksa/index.htm
office 940-565-3560 fax 940-565-3101