Ladies and Gentlemen,

We have received quite a few messages regarding registrations for the Altarama RefTracker Demo scheduled for February 5.  Registrants have expressed concern that their registrations were bounced because they received an "out-of-office" response.

Please continue to send registrations to Holly Kerwin at [log in to unmask]  When you do, you will receive the message that Holly will be out of the office through January 23.  However, please know that even though the "out-of-office" message will be triggered, your message was not bounced.  It made it through to Holly's inbox, and she will confirm all of the registrations when she returns on January 26.

If you still have concerns that your registration was/will be received, please feel free to copy Marla ([log in to unmask]) or Elinda ([log in to unmask]) on your registration.  We will forward copies to Holly.