Washington, DC  20240
Phone: (202) 208-3796
Fax: (202) 208-6773

----- Forwarded by George D Franchois/NBC/OS/DOI on 01/05/2009 03:33 PM
-----

  From:       George D Franchois/NBC/OS/DOI

  To:         Jane Lyder/OCL/OS/DOI@DOI, David Barna/WASO/NPS@NPS, Nedra Darling/ASIA/OS/DOI@DOI, Laura C Curlett/SIO/OS/DOI@DOI, Donald
              Duvall/ASFW/OS/DOI@DOI, Pat Watkins/MMS/DOI@MMS, Indur Goklany/PPA/OS/DOI@DOI, [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
              [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], Ross Allan/NBC/OS/DOI@DOI, Richard L Huffine/GIO/USGS/DOI@USGS, Robert A
              Bier/RGIO/USGS/DOI@USGS, Joseph McDermott/OIA/OS/DOI@DOI, Lillie Simms/PPA/OS/DOI@DOI, Benjamin Simon/PPA/OS/DOI@DOI,
              [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], Karolyn
              Kinsey/Contractor/NPS@NPS, Brenda F Woods/NBC/OS/DOI@DOI, [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
              [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], Malka Pattison/PPA/OS/DOI@DOI, [log in to unmask],
              [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], David D McKinney/NBC/OS/DOI@DOI,
              [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
              [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], Juliana Scully/ARL/R9/FWS/DOI@FWS,
              Dana Dierkes/GWMP/NPS@NPS, [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
              Lee Fleming/DC/BIA/DOI@BIA, Francis Flavin/DC/BIA/DOI@BIA