<Apologies for cross posting>

Dear All,

We would like to invite you to join the JISC Digital Media team for drinks
and canapes at one of the following venues:

The Light Studio, Arnolfini, 16 Narrow Quay, Bristol BS1 4QA 3.00pm to
6.00pm

Gallery 5, The Lighthouse, 11 Mitchell Lane, Glasgow G1 3NU 3.00pm to 6.00pm

Run Run Shaw Room, British Academy of Film and Television Arts, 195
Piccadilly, London W1J 9LN 3.00pm to 6.00pm

To learn more about our newly re-branded JISC service (formerly known as
TASI) and the free advisory services we provide to the FE and HE
communities: from technical advice on: buying and using audio, video and
camera equipment; using software packages such as Photoshop and Lightroom;
and training in 'How to Create a Podcast' to 'Finding and Using Digital
Images On-Line'.

Please note there will be a short presentation at 4.00pm.

RSVP: [log in to unmask] by Monday 9th February 2009 stating the
launch venue you wish to attend and the names of any other guests you wish
to bring.

If you would like to view an on-line version of this invitation please
click here:

<http://www.tasi.ac.uk/images/jisc-digital-media-invitation.jpg>