>My older brother and sister used to joke 40 years ago that
>the Beatles would be heard on Muzak in 20 ->30 years in the
>future, thinking that it would never happen. And yes, some
>of it these days does sound >like the play list from one of
>my early 80's college radio shows.

I was at my dentist's office today, and they have a Sirius
radio system installed. The hygenist said on employees
birthdays they get to pick the channel to listen to. On his
last b-day, the dentist played the Grateful Dead channel all
day. Not sure how the licensing thing works for dentists
offices tho..

-Matt Sohn